What we need from you:
- Your completed application with your personal statement
- $50 application fee
- Official transcript showing award of bachelor’s degree and official transcript from 所有 graduate colleges attended. Must be received by 30 days after the start of classes.
- Additional requirements as listed below
In addition to the basic application materials listed above, specific graduate programs require the following:
- Business Administration
- Financial Crime and Compliance Management
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Healthcare Administration
- Nursing 教育
- Nursing Leadership
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
A maximum of six graduate credits graded B or higher from a region所有y accredited institution may be applied to a Utica University graduate program at the time of matriculation. The credits must have been completed within six years of the initial date of matriculation at Utica University and must be equivalent to the courses being replaced. For more information, please contact us.
Paying us a visit is a great way to discover Utica. Drop by and meet current Utica University students and faculty, 参观校园, sit in on classes and other campus activities, speak with staff from various offices.
I would like to see logins and resources for:
For a general list of frequently used logins, you can also visit 我们的登录页面.